Why choose Start Training for an RF Scanning Course in Melbourne?
Advantages of completing an RF Scanning Course with Start Training:
- RF Scanning is a stock tracking system that is increasing in popularity in warehousing. Having this skill will give you an advantage when applying for jobs
- Our training centre is conveniently located in Ferntree Gully, just 10 minutes from Eastlink
- Our highly experienced and qualified trainers have a wealth of industry knowledge
- Train in a friendly and relaxed environment where students of all experiences and backgrounds can train comfortably and with confidence
RF Scanning Course Structure and Outcomes
Our RF Scanning courses include both a practical and theory trainingÂ conducted over three hours. Our small class sizes ensure that students receive maximum time with the RF Scanner in our simulated warehouse. The RF Scanning course covers a variety of RF Scanners and students are shown how to pick, pack and despatch using the RF equipment. On successful completion of this course, students will be issued with a Certificate of Competency for “RF Scanning”.
RF Scanning Course Requirements
- Have valid photo identification (click here for details)
- Have basic English skills
RF Scanning and Reach Forklift Training
Our RF Scanning course is conducted in the morning, followed by training in Reach Forklift or Order Picker, so why not stay and complete another Certificate of Competency or Licence to further enhance your job opportunities? Click here for more details.
READY TO GET STARTED?