03 9756 0244
Advantages of our Forklift Training Courses in Melbourne
When completing your forklift training or any other course with Start Training you have the advantage of training with a company that has been helping individuals and companies for over a decade with their forklift licensing and training needs. Here are just a few of the advantages:
- Start Training’s custom built simulated construction site and warehouse
- Three convenient locations across Melbourne; Ferntree Gully, Carrum Downs and Hoppers Crossing
- Weekend forklift training courses available
- Free re-testing and additional forklift training if required
- All required training material provided at no extra cost
- Our highly experienced and qualified trainers with a wealth of industry knowledge
- A friendly and relaxed environment where students of all experiences and backgrounds can train comfortably and with confidence
Our trainers are passionate about passing on the knowledge gained from years of industry experience to ensure that students leave not just having passed the test, but having gained a solid and safe basis on which to begin or continue their career in the warehousing or construction industries. Our emphasis is on safety; your own, and those around you. We want you to return home from work safe every day.
Our motto “we care about your success” is not just a catch cry; we really do care. We provide a friendly and relaxed environment, conducive to learning. Our professional staff will tailor the training to meet your learning needs. Most of our students pass the first time, but should they not, we work with them to achieve the best possible outcome.
Obtaining the right ticket or licence can open up new career paths in a diverse range of industries and can set you on the road to a long and enjoyable career. We understand that competent operators are always in demand. So if you want to increase your job opportunities, or need your staff trained, then look no further than Start Training.