- 2 day course
- No experience required
- Free additional training, if required
- No charge for re-assessment
- Ferntree Gully
- 2x 8 hour days from 8am to 4pm
- One day course
- For experienced operators
- Flexible dates and times to suit the needs of your company
- No charge for re-assessment (conducted at our training centre)
- Onsite at your workplace
- 1x 8 hour day from 7.30am to 3.30pm
plus an additional 4-6 hours of self paced learning
prior to the course
- Prices start at $495pp
- 2+ hours (dependent on number of participants
- For licensed operators
- Meet your legal obligations under 'duty of care'
- Participants receive a Certificate of Competency
- Onsite at your workplace,
or at one of our training centres
- Course tailored to your needs with a range of fun skill challenges
- Call us for a competitive quote
Why Choose Start Training for Your Order Picker Licence (LO Licence) in Melbourne?
Obtaining an Order Picker Licence (LO Licence) can be a valuable advantage to those seeking a career in the warehousing industry. Order picker training is conducted at fully equipped training centre in Ferntree Gully. We can also help you if you would like to attend this training at Hoppers Crossing or Carrum Downs, through our partners companies. Our highly experienced and qualified trainers have a wealth of industry knowledge and experience in warehousing. Their friendly and patient approach ensures that students learn to their full capacity, whether they are experienced or beginners.
Order picker licence course structure
Tailored to your experience your Order Picker Training will be conducted over a maximum of 2 days including both practical and theory training. The courses includes practical and theory training in order picker operation to enable you to gain your LO licence and be a competent operator in the workplace. Small class sizes ensure students receive maximum time driving the order picker. A workbook is completed at home prior to the course and further theory is completed during the course.
Order picker course requirements
• Have valid photo identification (click here for details)
• Be a resident of Victoria (or have a valid reason for completing your course in Victoria)
• Have basic English and numeracy skills. Please let us know if you need assistance with reading or writing
• Complete a workbook prior to your course
Order picker licence course outcomes
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a Statement of Attainment; TLILIC2002 Licence to operate an order picking forklift truck issued by Start Training, and a WorkSafe Licence; Licence to Perform High Risk Work – LO
Onsite order picker training and licensing (workplace training).
If you’re running a business and wish to minimise the time that your staff are off the floor, we can deliver onsite order picker training and assessment, saving you time and money. We also conduct onsite order picker refresher training or verification of competency to meet your legal obligations under Duty of Care and to ensure your licensed operators are driving safely. We can deliver training in all areas of Melbourne and county Victoria. Please contact us to discuss your companies’ requirements, or call (03) 9756 0244.