03 9756 0244
Why Choose Start Training for Your Forklift Licence in Melbourne?
When completing your Forklift Licence with Start Training you will have access to the following:
- Start Training’s fully equipped, simulated warehouse
- Conveniently located Forklift Training Centre at Ferntree Gully, just 10 minutes from Eastlink
- Weekend training
- Free re-testing and additional forklift training course if required
- All required training material provided at no extra cost
- Our highly experienced and qualified trainers with a wealth of industry knowledge
- A friendly and relaxed environment where students of all experiences and backgrounds can train comfortably and with confidence. Our Trainers are dedicated to ensure you meet all your training requirements.
Forklift Licence Course Structure
Depending on your experience your Forklift Training will be conducted over a 1 day course or 2 day course including both practical and theory training. Our small class sizes ensure that students receive maximum time driving the forklift in our simulated warehouse.
A workbook is completed at home prior to the course. Further theory is conducted in the class. An optional extra theory session is available to those who feel they may need it, free of charge.
Forklift Licence Course Requirements
• Have valid photo identification (click here for details)
• Be a resident of Victoria (or have a valid reason for completing your course in Victoria)
• Have basic English and numeracy skills. Please let us know if you need assistance with reading or writing
• Complete a workbook prior to your course
Forklift Licence Course Outcomes
On successful completion of this course you will receive a Statement of Attainment; TLILIC2001 Licence to operate a forklift truck issued by Start Training, and a temporary WorkSafe Forklift Licence; Licence to Perform High Risk Work – LF. This temporary licence needs to be submitted to Australia Post within 60 days of completion of course, along with a fee of $60 to WorkSafe Victoria. You will then be sent the five year licence.
Onsite Forklift Licence – Workplace Training
Start Training also provides onsite forklift training where our trainers come to you in all areas of Melbourne and regional Victoria, saving you time and money. We can design a forklift training program around your requirements which can include beginner training, refresher courses or verification of competencies to ensure your licensed operators are driving safely. Contact us now to discuss you company’s requirements on (03) 9756 0244.